Here’s an update from our friends to the south east of us at Red Lodge Ales. Looks like a lot of great stuff, and I’d love to hear more about Wit the Heck and Wit the Hell. Love Belgian Wits, and these just sound like a lot of fun.
1. COMMUNITY PINT NIGHT-5-9pm. $0.50 per pint sold will be donated to the cause.
May 18th-Climb to Conquer Cancer.
May 25th-Carbon County Historical Society & Museum
June 1st-Native American Children’s Association
2. May 12th (TODAY!!)- WIT THE HECK & WIT THE HELL make their first appearance!
We need your help dontcha know. Our crafty brewers have created two Belgian Wit style beers. YUM! Each recipe is individually delicious but different; use your taste buds and vote for the winner!
3. BACK YARD- If your yard isn’t big enough, OURS IS! Are you looking for the perfect place to host a party, wedding or anniversary? We are in the process of developing our “back yard”. You know the space next to our parking lot. Eventually and for sure by June 19th we will have our Back Yard ready to rock n’ roll. It will include…
- men’s and women’s flush toilets, -Horse shoe pit
- bar with tap handles, -40X60 Tent
-Portable Dance Floor
-stage with lights, -Tables & Chairs
-fire ring -Food service
If you have any questions please call Sam or Lindsey at (406)446-4607
4. SUMMER HOURS- Starting Friday May 28th. Our hours will be…
11am -10pm Daily! Food Served from 11-7pm EVERY DAY!!
5. Red Lodge Ales Gear- Clothing was re-ordered and should be arriving at the end of the month. Watch for new crazy gear!